Yield: 2 portions
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
- 3 giant hamburger buns
- 8 white mushroom, sliced
- 65g Pork Shop’s Leeroy sausage, finely sliced
- 6 slices of spicy capicollo
- 6 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 2 cups medium Perron cheddar, shredded
- 1/2 red onion, finely sliced
- Italian seasonin
There’s no other recipe like this one for people in a hurry. Ask your oldest to take out the trash and your pizza will be in the oven by the time he comes back.
Yes, we thought about those who have little to no time to cook and those who simply cannot wait to have a bite.
- Preheat your oven at 425 F. Congratulations! You’ve already finished a third of the steps!
- Separate both halves of your burger buns and put them on a baking sheet, inside up. Spread 1 tablespoon of pizza sauce on the buns and add a few slices of capicollo on top.
- Add a few slices of mushroom and red onion, add the cheese and put very fine slices of Leeroy sausage on top. Sprinkle Italian seasoning on your pizza.
- Let’s put this in the oven for 15 minutes or until cheese is golden. It’s already oven, the only thing left to do is eat and ask your oldest to clean the dishes.